Camden Golf Course Update
In line with the latest COVID-19 update from the Premier and NSW Health, the following will apply at Camden Golf Club effective immediately and until further notice:
- You MUST scan the QR Code on arrival at the course (this includes persons using the practice green and driving range). Please scan in at the Pro-Shop.
- Two (2) people per group.
Social Distancing is Mandatory!
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m at all times
- Only one person may be in the cart at any one time. (Should two people be in a cart at any time, both players will be disqualified from the competition and/or removed from the course).
- Do not congregate in groups in any area or in the carpark.
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend the course.
A COVID Marshall will be patrolling the course making sure everyone is complying with the current health order. Any member who does not comply will receive a one (1) month ban from the Camden Golf Club.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.