Summary of Greens Practices Post Renovations
1. Friday 29th March
- All greens walk mowed @ 6mm.
- All greens given a heavy dusting.
- Greens dry cut with walk mowers (no catchers) @ 6mm.
- Granular renovation fertiliser applied to all greens.
2. Monday 1st April
- Ongoing topdressing of voids and thin areas.
3. Tuesday 2nd April
- Greens dew broomed (am) prior to Vets.
- Greens rolled in the afternoon.
- Germinated seed identified in areas that were drop seeded at renos.
- Preventative fungicide application along with liquid nutrients to assist seed development.
4. Wednesday 3rd April
- Height of cut on greens dropped to 5mm and all greens walk mowed.
- Void areas on greens divotted with dry sand.
5. Thursday 4th April
- Putter, Chipper, 5th and 7th walk mowed; all other greens rolled Friday 5th April.
- All greens walk mowed @ 5mm.
- Soluble fertiliser application to encourage continued growth of healthy bent grass.
6. Walk mow all greens on Monday and then reduce height of cut to 4.5mm for Tuesday's mow
- Continue lightly topdressing where needed.
- Roll greens either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning.
- Walk mow all greens on Thursday @ 4.5mm then reduce height to 4mm for Friday's walk mow.